Coffee is one of the most controversial drinks but still very popular. It is heavy accepted by some; some mocked it for centuries. It has been blamed for impotence and madness, on the other hand, has been praised for keeping away laziness. Caffeine is an ingredient of coffee, one of the most popular psychoactive substances taken today.
One of the most popular coffee is manufactured by Kafexpress; their coffee is locally and freshly roasted organic coffee beans, which is gaining popularity each day.
So, let’s talk about health benefits of coffee today.
- Physical performance: Just before leaving for your workout, take a cup of coffee, it will boost your physical performance by 11-12%.
- Lose weight: Coffee is believed to make you lose weight because it contains magnesium and potassium which helps to regulate insulin, therefore, controlling blood sugar in your body and also reduces craving for sugar.
- Burns fat: Coffee is known to help the breakdown of fat cells.
- Focus and Alert: With the help of coffee, you can stay focused, and your mental alertness also increases.
- Lowers death: It is seen in a study that premature death in people consuming coffee is 25% lower compared to the ones who don’t drink coffee.
- Reduce risks of Cancer: It is seen in studies that drinking coffee may reduce prostate cancer risks in the male by around 20% and endometrial cancer in the female by 25%.
- Reduce risks of stroke: A person taking 2 to 4 cups of coffee has a lower risk of having a stroke.
- Reduce risk of Parkinson’s: In studies, it is seen that risks of Parkinson’s disease get lowered by 25% by drinking reduced coffee.
- Protects your Body: Coffee is rich in antioxidants which protects your body from free radicals within your body.
- May reduce Type II Diabetes: With the help of caffeine, which is insulin sensitive and regulates the function of insulin, your blood sugar may remain checked.