There are lots of fans for this fantastic dish that is popular throughout Japan due to its incredible taste and texture. Wide varieties of soba noodles are seen in different restaurants and fast food centers in almost every street of Japan. Nonetheless, you can also try tons of varieties of this dish in your home by visiting nom nom.tv which has every ingredient required to makes this dish including the way to make them like a pro. Even if you are new to cooking and trying to make something innovative, you can try that dish that will surely leave your friends and families mind boggled.
- Western-style soba: – It is a healthy noodles dish which can be served any time that may be lunch, breakfast or dinner too. Soba noodle bar is quite easier to cook and also takes a little time too. This is one of the favourite dishes in American restaurants.
- Tempura soba: – Tempura batter is mixed with fish or topped vegetables and deep fried that makes it extremely delicious. It is normally accompanied by soya sauce on the flavorful dashi broth.
- Zaru Soba: – This is a chilled noodles dish which is served with savoury dipping sauce and then seasoned with spices and onions and even radish that makes it simply awesome.
- Kitsune soba: – This noodle is a hot version of soba noodles and is served with tofu on it.
- Kake soba: – Kake means pour over and the noodles are generated boiled and drained first and then is served by broth toppings on it.
- Tororo soba: – Tororo is basically a white cream that is topped on soba noodles made from grated raw nagaimo and it can also be added to any other dishes too.
Apart from these, there are many other kinds of soba noodles such as sobayu, kizami soba, instant sobs, etc and you can learn all of them in nomnom.tv with all information required. All the ingredients required for those dishes can be got from 99 ranch market easily and with affordable prices too.