Are you craving for Italian food?
Are you a pizza lover?
Well now, you can enjoy and indulge yourself with the best Italian foods in Victoria, offering you with 5 Pizza and Beer Pairings.
It is needless to say, everyone loves Italian food. We all have a love affair with cheese, ham, pasta, and the most loved and the undying pizza.
But, have you had a taste of all the famous Italian food?
What Italian food do you crave for?
If you are thinking of eating Italian food and you don’t have an idea of what to try, don’t worry! We will introduce you to the most famous Italian food you should taste.
The Must-Eat Italian Food
The hardest thing about eating Italian food is the fact that you can’t have a taste of everything, simply because there is a very limited room for food in your stomach and there is a specific number of meals a day. We will be needing more than a lifetime to be able to taste the abundant Italian dishes–before even having a taste of the dessert and a sip of the drinks. Since, there are a number of Italian dishes – from regional specialities to the finest seasonal delicacies, you might be having a problem in choosing which Italian food to try. That’s why, we will provide you with a list of the must-eat Italian food. These include:
- Pizza –Pizza has a long history, and probably the most common and known Italian dish. Who has never eaten even a slice of pizza in his/her life? That’s why it is really worth trying the5 Pizza and Beer Pairings. The combination of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and other ingredients, really give us a taste of Italy.
- Bottarga–Bottarga or most commonly known to as “Sicilian Caviar”, is described as “smoked eggs from the rat of the sea” – when basically, they are roe from a gray mullet.
- Lasagna –Lasagna is typically a layer of baked flat and wide pasta, with fillings made from beef that is cook with tomato sauce and cream and topped by cheese.
- Risotto –With all the pasta dishes, Italy is known for, they are not really a big fan of rice. But they have some famous rice dishes, like Risotto. Risotto is made from rice mixed with stock, and then stirred until it became. The most popular type of Risotto would be the saffron-infused risotto all a Milanese.
- Carbonara -This dish is quite easy, but takes time to master – with spaghetti, eggs, pecorino cheese, cured guanciale, and black pepper. There are many versions, including the one with white cream sauce and bacon or tuna.
There is a lot more on the list, like gelato and tiramisu – Italy’s most loved desserts. But if you are really craving for something Italian, start with 5 Pizza and Beer Pairings– one of the best Italian foods in Victoria. You will surely never regret it!