Here is satisfying salad for one that is super healthy and perfect for a really busy work night supper. Try this chicken breast with avocado salad.
Ingredients you will need
- 1 chicken breast skinless
- Olive oil, 2 tsp (1tsp for the salad)
- 1 heaping tsp smoked paprika
For the salad
- Diced ½ small avocado;
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley chopped roughly;
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar;
- 1 medium tomato- chopped;
- Half small red onion thinly sliced;
Grill the chicken
- Heat the grill to medium. Before grilling rub chicken with 1 tsp of the olive oil as well as paprika.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 mins on each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Next mix the salad ingredients, season as well as the rest of the oil and paprika.
- Mix the ingredients for the salad together, season and add the remaining oil. Slice thickly the chicken and then serve with the salad.
This is the best meal when you have had a rough day at work, and you don’t want to spend hours making something to eat. This is a healthy easy to make, great supper for one.
Change one ingredient
By changing one ingredient, you can have a different meal – these alternative recipes include:
- Warm chicken and avocado salad
- Cumin chicken and avocado salad
- Greek Island chicken with salad and avocado
Also follow the guides for:
- How to butterfly chicken breast
- How to cook chicken breast
- 3 fast ideas for dinner idea with breasted chicken
No reason not to eat healthily
Even if you are exhausted from a busy day, there is never any excuse to not have a healthy evening meal – whether by yourself or with your family. This is why people in other countries outlive those of us in America. They have quick meals to prepare but are also healthy to eat. This is just one idea for quick and healthy meals – try some of your favorite dishes but make them healthier and easier to prepare.
If you look at recipes from your homeland, you will see how healthy these dishes are and how easy to make. For further information go to http://bit.ly/BLsalad